Subex | November 05, 2020
To enable fraud mitigation and drive operational efficiencies for communication service providers by reducing compliance complexities and faster time-to-market
5th November 2020, BENGALURU, INDIA – Tech Mahindra, a leading provider of digital transformation, consulting, and business re-engineering services and solutions, and Subex, an industry leader in providing services based on Digital Trust, have announced strategic partnership to roll-out blockchain based solutions for telecom operators globally. These solutions will enable fraud mitigation and drive operational efficiencies for communication service providers (CSP) by reducing compliance complexities and faster time-to-market.
The partnership will enable real-time reconciliation reports with summarized data to minimise discrepancies, leading to reduction of multiple validations and quick dispute resolution through tamper-proof verifiable transactions. Further this collaboration will expedite settlement for communication service poviders (CSPs) and drive enhanced visibility in the end-of-the-month billing cycle. The CSPs will benefit from enhancedoperational efficiencies by leveraging blockchain based smart contracts and forge more impactful alliances to drive trust amongst diverse stakeholders.
Rajesh Dhuddu, Blockchain and Cybersecurity Practice Leader, Tech Mahindra, said, “Being a service provider of choice for global telecom operators, Tech Mahindra will help reduce overheads and enhance business profitability. As part of TechMNxt Charther, Tech Mahindra aims to offer a cutting-edge solution built on Blockchain and smart contracts that optimizes spends and proactively mitigates disputes. In the collaboration with Subex, adding blockchain as the middleware will add the necessary layer of security and ensure faster and efficient operational process. ”
Tech Mahindra will roll-out solutions for telecom operatorsbacked byits provencapabilities in operations support systems (OSS) and business support systems (BSS) domain. The solutions will be integrated with Subex’s blockchain network and the capabilities of an enterprise-grade DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology) network. Further, Tech Mahindra plans to extend the existing intercarrier settlement implementation in phase-II to include roaming agreements through smart contracts and thereby lead to reduced cost of operations, faster turnaround times and minimize disputes.
SlashData | September 19, 2020
For immediate release
London, United Kingdom
Media contact at SlashData Ltd.
Viktorija Ignataviciute firstname.lastname@example.org
Best practises engaging Open Source and DevOps developers Developer trends; Tracking Covid effect on the industry
While industries, businesses and individuals are being challenged significantly, the Future Developer Summit is determined to turn this into an enhanced learning opportunity, open to all Developer Relations, Marketing and Advocacy community members.
Traditionally hosted in the Bay Area, CA, the 5th Future Developer Summit invites its guests to join the event remotely on 29-30 Sep & 6-7 Oct, ensuring the safety of all stakeholders. For the first time this year, the Summit offers 2 tracks: Open Source and DevOps.
Thought leaders at the Future Developer Summit
Industry leaders are coming together to discuss the future of developer marketing and developer relations. Director and VP level representatives from CNCF, Google, Microsoft, Comcast, HashiCorp, Intel, Salesforce, Facebook, MongoDB, Futurewei, Eclipse Foundation, Indeed.com, Expedia, Nutanix, and more.
Jono Bacon - author of “People Powered” and Mary Thengvall - Director of Developer Relations at Camunda are joining as event’s co-hosts. Follow new announcementsat futuredeveloper.io/
• Mike Milinkovich, Executive Director at Eclipse Foundation
• Nithya Ruff, Executive Director, OSPO at Comcast
• Stormy Peters, Director of Open Source Programs Office at Microsoft
• Adam FitzGerald, VP, Developer Relations at HashiCorp
Lightning talks - hear about successes and failures from:
• Melissa Evers-Hood - VP, Intel Architecture, Graphics and Software at Intel
• Priyanka Sharma - General Manager at CNCF
• Chris Kelly - Director, Open Source and Engineering Engagement at Salesforce
• Grace Francisco - VP, Global Developer Relations & Education at MongoDB
• Anni Lai - Head of Open Source Operations and Marketing, Cloud at Futurewei
• Duane O'Brien - Head of Open Source at Indeed.com
• Tobie Langel - Principal and founder, UnlockOpen
• Satya Singh - Principal Product Manager - Platform & Marketplaces at Expedia
• Mark Lavi - DevOps and Automation Solutions Architect at Nutanix
• Tamao Nakahara - Head of Developer Experience at Weaveworks
• Amr Awadallah - VP, Developer Relations at Google
• On 29-30 Sep & 6-7 Oct. Full agenda at futuredeveloper.io/
• The highest rated industry event with a Net Promoter Score - 94!
- Jono Bacon - author of “People Powered”
- Mary Thengvall - Director of Developer Relations at Camunda
• Remote friendly event for the global tech leaders community
• Summit offers 2 tracks: Open Source and DevOps
• 2 networks to join: Community and Exclusive
• Registration is free for all attendees. We do invite you to voluntarily contribute to Black Girls Code
• This year’s Summit coincides with SlashData’s 10-year anniversary of developer research. Join us to celebrate together!
▶ Reporters can redeem the Media Pass here.
▶ General Admission is available here.
*Senior audience only
Exclusive edition - announcement
The Future Developer Summit is opening its doors in 2 weeks! Don’t miss a chance to join an outstanding crew of industry thought leaders bringing the best learning experience for Developer Relations, Marketing and Advocacy community members.
Exclusive edition on 6-7 October
Your Unique Executive Networking Opportunity in a remote-first world
Two industry panels
How do industry leaders approach contribution to open source?
• Sam Ramji - Chief Strategy Officer at DataStax
• Chris DiBona - Director of Open Source at Google
• Nithya Ruff - Executive Director, OSPO at Comcast
• Stormy Peters - Director of Open Source Programs Office at Microsoft
The diversity of DevOps approaches and how customers are adopting it?
• Kelsey Hightower - Staff Developer Advocate, Google Cloud Platform at Google
• Greg Wilson - Director of Cloud Developer Relations at Google
• Nicole Forsgren - VP, Research and Strategy at GitHub
• TBA very soon!
Two fireside chats with:
• Jono Bacon - author of “People Powered”
• Kathy Kam - Head of Open Source & Developer Advocacy at Facebook
Two Master Classes
Using practical examples, and a lot of data as usual, we will be demonstrating how you can increase your DevRel ROI by taking data-backed decisions and what are the key reasons for using data in your decision making process.
Availability is limited → Secure Your Executive Seat
DECK 7 | November 12, 2019
Demand owns content, and with the release of 'Salesforce CMS', it’s clear that Salesforce is putting the control squarely with demand, not to mention delighting the creative marketer with more power through additional tools for creating content that are expected to work well right out of the box (er… cloud). Customers have become accustomed to consuming content across multiple channels and platforms which requires marketers to provide for seamless integration of their content. Enterprises have always been challenged by using multiple systems for their content management. Salesforce CMS addresses these common content challenges and promises more.
DECK 7 | January 13, 2020
DECK 7 is proud to present an exciting interview with the Co-Founder & Chief Evangelist at Terminus, Sangram Vajre. He is an author, keynote speaker, 3x CMO, host of the daily #FlipMyFunnel podcast, entrepreneur and category maker. Sangram has been a driving force behind the success of Terminus and building the ABM subcategory of marketing technology. Before co-founding Terminus, Sangram was Head of Marketing at Pardot through its acquisition by ExactTarget and then Salesforce. A contributing columnist for Inc., he wrote the book, "Account-Based Marketing For Dummies" and is the mastermind behind #FlipMyFunnel, a B2B podcast series that has now over 500 episodes and continues to rate in the top 50 business podcasts.